I didn't call, I didn't write... I get it, you missed me. I'm still getting back in to the swing of things at home, so for now I'll just share a few of the lessons I've learned the past couple of weeks:
-You're never too old to appreciate a good "that's what she said" moment
-The best plans are the ones you stumble in to
-Popeyes truly is better in New Orleans (because it's infused with the laziness and sense of entitlement of those who prepare it)
-If you're drunk enough to fight, you're too drunk to drive
-Singrays are super-creepy and should be avoided. Swimming with them is neither fun nor cute; it's terrifying
-Annoying people never change... they actually get worse with age.
-Not wearing sunscreen in the Carribbean is a bad idea
-Some of my friends will never grow up - and I love them dearly for it.
... and, finally, this is not a new lesson, but it was certainly reinforced...
-Girls are crazy; boys are stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment