Monday, January 24, 2011

January Wish List

I was bad (painfully bad) during the holidays and did a LOT of shopping.  As a punishment, I've put myself on a shopping time-out through the end of February.

But promising not to buy anything doesn't mean I can't look... and I have my eye on some items for when my time-out is over.

First things first, I must have the new Benjy Davis Project CD, Sincerely.


Each year, my end-of-summer NOLA trip claims a pair of my shoes. This summer, the victims were my favorite Bernardo Miami woven sandals. I must replace them!



I need another maxi dress for spring/summer and the Lilly Pulitzer "Sloan" dress is a clear front-runner - the silk jersey fabric is lovely (and very similar to what DVF uses) and the print is really fun!



UGG Bailey Button Boots would be perfect to wear around the office after hours...

I've been meaning to read The Tales of Beedle the Bard for quite some time now.  I'll fully admit it - I'm a Harry Potter nerd.


White shoes are probably a bad idea, but these Ferragamo Varina Bow Logo Flats are too cute.

Putting this list together has really put me in the mood to make a purchase.  I'll have to resist temptation... and reward myself properly in March for doing so!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought my niece some PINK Bailey Button UGGs over the weekend. They are so cute:)

    I love that LP dress.....I just wish that she made things in short:) It would look like a wedding gown on me, lol. I hope you get one!!

    ReplyDelete