Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Thing Is...

...every time I promise to blog more often, something happens that makes me unable to do so.

This time around, most of my time outside of the office has been spent either running or searching for a condo.  After years of renting I realized it's both economically feasible and smart for me to buy a place.  While I'm looking in an extremely competitive market, I have four months before my current lease ends and am on a mission to find the perfect condo.  I absolutely can't wait to find (and decorate) it.

One blog I'm currently obsessed with is Inspired Design.  Whether you're in the market for a new place, thinking about redecorating, or just love looking at photos of pretty homes, Inspired Design is a daily read that's guaranteed to make you smile (if you're anything like me).

Some designs I've seen there that I think I can implement regardless of where I end up are:

Light pink walls in the bedroom



Light blue walls and white cabinets in the kitchen (I love the juxtaposition of such a soft look with stainless steel appliances)


A rustic dining room table with a chandelier hanging overhead


And light grey walls in the living room with a white couch


(All photos from Inspired Design)

I can't wait to have an opportunity to decorate!

1 comment:

  1. the rooms are all beautiful.
    good luck finding the perfect place.

    ReplyDelete