Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Little Sparkle For the Holidays

As my weight has been fluctuating the past few months (mainly due to marathon training transitioning in to the trainer-session-heavy running off-season) I decided not to splurge on some fabulous new dresses for holiday parties and NYE; after all, how disappointing would it be to buy an amazing dress that doesn't fit properly the next time I'd like to wear it?  Instead, I decided to buy these:




They're insanely uncomfortable (as are most kate spade shoes - I usually do not recommend them), but they are so sparkly and fabulous that I don't care!  I've taken to wearing them around the condo to "break them in," leaving a trail of glitter in my wake.  I can't wait to wear them for the first time this Friday and again on the 31st!  If you'd like a pair, you can purchase them through Neiman Marcus here.  Just don't show up at the same party I'm at in them ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment