HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
While my friends and I joke that our new year's resolution is to welcome 2013 in a tropical location, I do have many serious resolutions for the new year. Some are more ambitious than others, but, given the proper level of effort, all are fully attainable. Here's a sampling:
1) Run an ultra-marathon
2) Step up my game in the gym and slowly ween myself off of weekly sessions with my trainer
3) Eat healthier (if anyone has suggestions I'm fully open to them)
4) Run a sub-4:30 marathon
5) Finish decorating my entryway, kitchen, and living room
6) Take better care of my skin. I'm always good about washing my face, but I'm going to step up my game, starting with this gadget.
7) De-clutter and organize better. I have too many things in too small a space to continue my "system" of organized chaos.
364 days left to achieve all of the above... it's going to be a busy year!
No comments:
Post a Comment