Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where I've Been

After disappearing on you I think it's only fair to give you a taste of where I've been and what I've been up to.  I won't tell you everything - this post would be a novel - instead, I'll pick one photo a month and try to hit the highlights.

June 2012


Took a field trip to the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse sale and stopped by the King of Prussia signature store

July 2012


Finished my first ultra-marathon - the Back on My Feet 20in24 lone ranger challenge

August 2012


Spent most weekends reading and relaxing on the beach

September 2012


Completed my first Tough Mudder

October 2012


Celebrated my dad's 70th birthday

November 2012


Rode my first camel in Morocco

December 2012


Hit the slopes in Deer Valley

January 2013


Caught some sun in Cancun

February 2013


Hosted some college friends in DC for our alumni Mardi Gras party weekend

March 2013


Explored Istanbul & Cappadocia

April 2013


Participated in a Bunny Run to raise money for Easter Seals


Scrolling through old photos searching for one from each month proved to be an interesting exercise.  When I started writing this post I was worried about finding a photo for each month - as it turns out, the challenge was choosing just one!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 50 miles. And those are some amazing trips.

    ReplyDelete