By now y'all are at least somewhat familiar with my hot sauce obsession (for those of you that have not seen my fridge - I have a better selection of hot sauces than most grocery stores), so it should come as no surprise that when I received the following email I had to share it.
I can't take credit for any of this - it came from Cal Tor's (I just can't bring myself to call it "Cal Tort" even though that's apparently the official abbreviation - I'm sure those of you that went to high school with me can sympathize) "taco talk" email this week.
The following is their interpretation of your personality based on which hot sauce you use:
"Cholula: You're happy and carefree. You look good in bonnets and you had several guinea pigs die in your care as a child.
Jump Up and Kiss Me: You're an attention seeker who eats more Cream of Wheat per capita than all the other hot sauce eaters combined. You have a neck brace in your closet.
California Screamin': You're a chatty sort who'll strike up a conversation with just about anybody. You often scare the other mothers at the park. (I've just described myself.)
The "Ass" line of hot sauces: You're a grown man who lives in his parents' basement. You love a "Three's Company" marathon and unlike most people, you are not bothered by Suzanne Somers's hair.
Jamaican Hell Fire: You're kind to the less fortunate, good with a bow and arrow and you sometimes yell "BINGO!" when you don't really have it.
Gator Sauce: You're zippy, zany and can turn ever so slightly hostile if your friendly neighborhood California Tortilla runs out of your favorite sauce.
Dave's Insanity: You drive a 1972 Datsun, wear your collar up (you know who you are) and nobody is more surprised than you that you're having trouble finding that "special lady."
So choose your hot sauce carefully, folks - you never know who may be watching."
In case you're wondering, I'm a Cholula girl... and, yes, there was an incident back in either kindergarten or first grade (can't remember which) with the class guinea pig passing away the weekend I took it home...
No comments:
Post a Comment