Friday, January 15, 2010

What I Want

I know the holidays have come and gone and my birthday is quite far away, but it can never hurt to put together a wish list, can it?

Or maybe if I'm a good girl saving my pennies and dimes I'll get a few of these items for myself!



I've had my eye on this ring for quite some time. I kept my fingers crossed it would show up under the Christmas tree, but it never did. Perhaps I should reward myself after I survive the next filing period?

I've been looking for a metallic bag for quite a while. I think this bag is fun without being too crazy. I like the metallic finish on it (which is somewhat hard to tell from this photo), it's subtle enough that I could wear it to work.
I need a new white bag and this one is pretty much perfect. The cross-body strap is something I would probably never use, but I think it's absolutely adorable. The hardware keeps it from being too boring.

This dress makes me wish it was summer! I by no means need another summer cocktail dress (in fact, I have quite a few unworn ones in my closet), but I don't think I can resist this one. The only problem is that a dress like this is a hard sell when there's snow on the ground.




These shoes are so adorable!! Nevermind that I almost never wear heels... I'd make an exception for these.

Finally, a dress for a specific purpose. I have a Mardi Gras cocktail party to attend in February. I think this dress is appropriately festive. I love the pleated skirt (imagine how it will move when I'm dancing!) and the detail beading. Purple is a Mardi Gras color, which makes this dress pretty much perfect!



1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine you marching in those shoes.

    ReplyDelete