Stolen from Vanity Fair
I N S P I R A T I O N S
FAVORITE DISCOVERY I am a runner. A couple of years ago I couldn’t even run a mile… and now I’m a marathon runner!
NECESSARY EXTRAVAGANCE I may need to pluralize this. Comfortable but cute shoes (i.e. TB flats and Cole Haan Nike Air pumps) are definitely one of them. Also on the list would be real jewelry – I can’t bring myself to buy costume jewelry. I absolutely cannot stand fake pearls and CZ.
FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD the beach
FAVORITE CHARITY Susan G. Komen foundation
FAVORITE MOVIE I don’t have a favorite. Seriously.
FAVORITE VINTAGE STORE I feel like a failure because I’ve never been in a vintage shop :-( It’s on my to-do list!
STYLE ICONS Audrey Hepburn and Lilly Pulitzer
C L O T H E S
JEANS I am obsessed with my J Brand skinny jeans – I wear them all the time!
UNDERWEAR Some things are meant to be kept private. This is one of those things.
SNEAKERS I don’t wear sneakers but my running shoes are Asics
WATCH I bought a nice one thinking I would wear it. Oops.
T-SHIRT GAP and James Perse
DAY DRESS Lilly, DVF, and polo dresses
DAY BAG Gucci leather hobo or LV Speedy
EVENING BAG black leather clutch
FAVORITE ACCESSORY My earrings. Mom’s diamonds and grandma’s pearls - I never take them out (I have a double piercing, meaning I can wear both sets at all times).
B E A U T Y P R O D U C T S
LIPSTICK I don’t wear lipstick
MASCARA Chanel Inimitable
SHAMPOO Keihls Nourishing (it smells so good!)
MOISTURIZER Nivea
PERFUME Burberry Brit
SOAP I’m a body wash girl – Pink Sugar is my new favorite
NAIL POLISH Never wear it unless I’m getting a manicure, which usually limits me to OPI
WHO CUTS YOUR HAIR lately, Veronica at PR @ Partners
H O M E
WHERE DO YOU LIVE DC Metro area
CAR a cute little luxury sedan I bought all by myself :-)
FAVORITE ART B&W photos taken by my grandfather
SHEETS white cotton sheets. They’re boring, but they’re what I like.
STATIONERY I can’t get over the adorableness that is Kate Spade stationary. I buy entirely too much of it
PETS One day I will have a puppy…
COFFEE TABLE BOOKS Essential Lilly: a Guide to Colorful Entertaining. Also a few art books “borrowed” from my dad’s house
FLOWERS whatever my boyfriend gives me. I’m easy to please in that respect.
FAVORITE GADGET my KitchenAid standing mixer! I really should start using it more often
FAVORITE COCKTAIL champagne cocktail
FAVORITE DESSERT anything seasonal. I love fresh fruit
FAVORITE SNACK dried fruits
No comments:
Post a Comment