I spent the better part of this morning in a foul mood... up until I found this list.
http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2010/types-of-bitches/
While the original blogger is skeptical that a group of third graders could have come up with this list, I am not. While I think the children that wrote this do not understand what some of the items on this list are, I have no doubt they have overheard some of these phrases used in coversation or on TV.
While some more politically inclined individuals might try to use this list as a barometer of what today's youth thinks about, I prefer to take it as what it is - a highly amusing (though inappropriate) list that you feel mildly guilty about reading only because it ruins your image of 8-year olds as being completely innocent.
One more thing - if you find this offensive, please don't kill the messenger ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment