Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Lilly Things

I was taking a look at Lilly's summer offerings (after which I immediately made a trip to the closest store and may or may not have left with quite a few new items) and noticed that Lilly now offers quite a few odds and ends that, while totally unnecessary, are so darn cute!

While I've decided to take a shopping hiatus (which may or may not partially be attributed to the aforementioned Lilly trip), I just had to share some of these items.
First off, wouldn't your luggage be so much easier to recognize at baggage claim if you had this super-cute luggage tag?
This cocktail shaker is just TOO cute - and so much more interesting than an all-silver one!

And, finally, Lilly Monopoly. I asked for (but didn't get) this for Christmas, so I'm hoping I may have some better luck on my birthday...


(Source for all photos: http://www.lillypulitzer.com)

Am I alone in thinking these items are adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment