For the first time in quite a while, I find myself not knowing what comes next. You see, for the first time in over a year and a half I find myself facing the limitless possibilities that present themselves to a single girl on a weekend. It's my first Friday "back in the game." I'm scared, excited, nervous, hopeful, and, above all else, free. I can stay out late, I can flirt, I can dance, I can play silly games based on movie names with my girlfriends. I can do anything.
This freedom comes at a price. My ideas of what my life would be are gone; the assumptions I began to base my life on are no more. But I refuse to dwell on the past. So, like one of my favorite single girls, I'll put on my pearls, lift my chin, and step out into the world to accept all that comes by way, good and bad.
Have a great weekend!





Good for you. I hope you enjoy your weekend with your pearls on and your chin up.
ReplyDeleteYes...good for you girl!!!!!!! Just get out there and have FUN!!! That's what matters. When the time comes for you to settle down...it will come on it's own and you'll be ready. Don't waste time worrying about it. :)
ReplyDeleteGo out and enjoy your weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words, ladies!! My weekend went much better than I thought it would!
ReplyDelete