I'm heading to New Orleans!
So today I offer a Pink and green Thursday post with a NOLA theme.
I miss my morning runs through the oaks in Audubon Park
I miss the architecture
![]() |
| (source) |
I miss snowballs
![]() |
| (source) |
I miss the streetcars... even though half the time they smelled funny and were never, ever, on schedule
I miss oysters and crawfish
I miss champagne cocktail nights with the girls
I miss carefree afternoons spent at Pat O's
There are so many more things I miss; however, they're proving impossible to find pink and green photos for (i.e. po boys and live music). Don't be surprised if you see some additional NOLA-related posts as I count down to my touchdown in the Big Easy!
















I've never been to New Orleans & I am definitely putting it at the top of my list!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Royar
Found you on Follow Friday! What a great post! Makes me want to visit NoLA more.Look forward to reading more :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Follow Friday!
ReplyDeleteI was in NOLA on Tuesday...that's our home away from home. Wish we still had our place there. MISS IT! Couldn't leave without hitting Equator Thai and Black & Gold to get a tag for my new ride! LOL
Found you from Follow Friday!
ReplyDeleteI love NOLA and it has been to long since I visited. After reading this post I am really missing the place and my friends who live there.
Love these photos! I went to New Orleans apparently when I was about two. Of course I don't remember anything! Totally unfair (which is why I'm doing it to my son now, he's four and he's been to five countries already!)... The food looks so yummy and I'd love to hear the jazz!
ReplyDelete