(Zoolander... anyone?)
I'm not one to obsess about my weight, but lately I've felt a little off. Imagine my surprise when I weighed myself and found I'd gained 7 pounds since New Years Eve. To many people, that may not be much, but my weight tends to fluctuate within a pretty narrow range and this was 7 pounds above it. Luckily, or unluckily, this weight gain had gone unnoticed for so long because it was pretty evenly spread across my entire body. It wasn't until I tried on my bridesmaid's dress for my friend's upcoming wedding (which was too large when I bought it) and it was unflatteringly tight in the chest and stomach that I realized there was a problem.
So that's a long way of saying I need to lose 7-10 pounds, stat. I'm more than a little concerned about this, as that's a pretty substantial amount of weight to lose in a relatively quick timeframe (less than two months), and I can't afford to get a trainer or nutritionist to help me along. If anyone out there has any good weight loss tips, I'd love to hear them. I am not looking for any "crash diets" - I want to do this in as healthy and sustainable a way as possible - but could use all the help I can get!
check out Shape magazine. They are having thier bikini body workouts right now and it has an eating plan. Bob Harper is putting together the 5 months of workouts this year.
ReplyDelete