Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Think I'm Too Old for This...

Going out during the week is ROUGH! Not so much the going out part - it's great to get out and see people - but the day after is not usually very productive.

I work in a pretty "fun" area and am (finally) on a job that allows me to get out in time to meet people for a few drinks after work. Last night I decided I'd take advantage of that... this morning I'm thinking that perhaps that was not the world's best plan. The only thing worse than being hungover at work is being hungover at work in a suit. My coworkers look super-cute, and I just KNOW my hair has taken on volume rivaled only by that of country singers and pageant queens and my blazer and skirt were wrinkled within minutes. I'll be avoiding mirrors the rest of the day.

In honor of my hangover, I thought I'd share an article a friend sent to me about a week ago about how more women are drinking... and when they do they're drinking more:
http://nymag.com/news/features/52758/

It's a bit long, but quite interesting.

Additionally, what do you think of this:
http://www.sparklingnuvo.com/index2.html

I'd definitely like to try it - it's pink, sparkling, and comes in cute packaging. What more could a girl want? (Besides a diet coke and an advil the next morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment