None of these are shocking and some aren’t even interesting.
1) I can (usually) tell when it’s going to storm. I chipped my heel when I was little and when low pressure systems come through it hurts like hell.
2) I talk too much. That’s not likely to change.
3) When I’m really mad at someone, I cry. It’s rare that I’ll yell at someone.
4) I’ve never dyed my hair… except for the time I tried to dye it green with sugar free kool-aid. I was 8. It was unsuccessful.
5) I’m a bit OCD. I alphabetize my DVDs and arrange my closet by color
6) I always wear the same earrings.
7) Every month or so I resolve to stop cursing. I usually slip up within a few days.
8) I can’t sleep in past 9am.
9) I don’t think “your mom” jokes are funny.
10) I’m scarily addicted to facebook and gchat.
11) I sometimes plan meals around which hot sauce I want to use.
12) I read or watch the news every day – it’s one of my few “grown-up” habits.
13) I’m allergic to 3 things: mushrooms, latex, and grass. I always forget about the third one.
14) I believe the movie is never as good as the book.
15) I have scars on my face from falling off of a brick retaining wall when I was little. No one seems to notice them.
16) I love having fresh flowers in the house, yet never do. I should work on that.
17) I’m not convinced I have a birthmark.
18) I understand football and can throw a spiral… and don’t understand why more girls don’t/can’t.
19) I am a highly skilled procrastinator – I’m supposed to be working right now.
20) I would always rather be on a beach somewhere.
21) I “drive like a girl.”
22) I hate that I’m too old to put ribbons in my hair.
23) I don’t have a favorite color.
24) When I was little, the only red meat I would eat was steak tartare… and the occasional cheeseburger. I was weird.
25) I love drinking milk.
I’m sorry I wasted a few minutes of your lives with that. If you’re thinking about writing one of these, I’d cut it down from 25 to 15 or so. That’s about the point where I realized that I’m boring and finishing the list would be a challenge. Now I’ll get back to work…
No comments:
Post a Comment