The real reason for the post is that I've been DYING to embed the video below for a while. I think I sent it to everyone I knew back in college and definitely stopped speaking to the people that didn't know what it was (don't worry - only for a few days).
I grew up watching Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, and of course Muppet Babies (which was nowhere near as good as the other two - come on now, it's puppets v. cartoons, of course the puppets are going to be better). Yes, I'm old. If you grew up watching these shows then you'll appreciate the article below. It's Muppet trivia:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/wayoflife/02/10/mf.muppet.favorites.stories/index.html
When I was little I wanted to be Cookie Monster. Seriously, who wouldn't want to eat cookies all day and generally not give a sh*t about anything else? That's why I'm extremely upset that cookie monster no longer goes through cookies like a college student goes through Ritalin during finals week. "C is for Cookie, which is a sometimes food" - WHAT THE F*CK?! "Sometimes" does not start with "c." Stick with it, Sesame Street, you're supposed to be educational.
Now, the video. Admit it, you love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment