Friday, July 30, 2010

Lilly Goes Greek

I'd heard for some time that Lilly would be introducing a sorority line and waited anxiously for it. I may be well out of college, but you're a sister for life.. and who doesn't love reminiscing about the "good old days" when your biggest crisis was deciding what outfit to wear to a mixer?

Today I was greeted with the following on the Lilly website:


I have to say, I was a bit disappointed.  Only 4 houses?  I can't say that I was expecting my house to have a print right away (after all, black and gold isn't exactly a Lilly signature color combination), but I did expect the collection to be a bit more diverse.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that Lilly will continue to develop more sorority prints as the seasons evolve - a Murfee scarf in my sorority's print would make a great gift for some of my Lilly-loving sisters!

2 comments:

  1. My sorority didn't make the first cut either. Feels a big like getting cut from Recruitment,doesn't it? Hopefully they get all the major chapters before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH, if this comes out for Theta we are all getting these!

    ReplyDelete