Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pink and Green Thursdays: Run it Out



In honor of my return to running (after all, that marathon isn't going to train for itself), I thought I'd do a running-themed Pink and Green Thursdays post...





















Hopefully some of these photos will inspire me to keep getting up early and stick to my training plan!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! and i love your blog title... I ran my first half marathon this spring and am hoping to run a full sometime in early winter or spring of next year... I love the sense of accomplishment that has come along with working so hard and running such long distances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post to encourage running. (Needing a little boost myself.) Love to wear my pink and gray shoes with pink shorts and gray top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable post, the two girls running is so sweet, I wish you and I could be jogging partners! I love the guy in the tutu, how funny!! :) Happy Pink & Green Thursday and have a lovely long weekend dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete