Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well Hello There, J.Crew Sale

I have a perpetual love/hate relationship with J.Crew.  In high school, I loved it.  It was the perfect supplier of preppy wardrobe staples, the customer service was excellent, and it was relatively inexpensive.  Over the (many) years since then, the prices have risen, the customer service has declined, and some of the products have gotten a little, well... weird....

Yet when they have a sale, some of my love for J.Crew returns.  Purchases seem like great deals and some items previously deemed "risky" or "weird" are suddenly "fun."

Here are a few items I wouldn't mind owning (and may or may not currently be in my shopping cart on the J.Crew website) from this summer's sale:


















Right now J.Crew is offering an extra 20% off of sale items with the code EXTRA20.  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Hobo, Ruffle dress and Ballet Flats. I'm a big believer in treating yourself. I would so partake but I just took advantage of a huge sale at Zara in Philadelphia two weeks ago. The rest of my monthly budget now goes towards diapers. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices, particularly the Andre Dress. I have a Super 120's pencil skirt that is one of my all-time favorite aricles of clothing.

    ReplyDelete