Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Attempting to Cure My iPhone Envy

I would love to have an iPhone - I really would; however, there are three things holding me back:

1) Touch screens and I do not get along. I have found a way to break every single one I've ever owned

2) I love Verizon and absolutely refuse to switch carriers

3) I'm addicted to BBM

So, instead of investing in an iPhone, I've started a quest to download applications that can transform my BlackBerry experience in to something more similar to that of an iPhone user. Yes, I'm never going to come close... but I have found a few gems out there.

Right now I am loving CrunchSMS. It has turned my boring text message display in to something more similar to the display on the iPhone. My messages now show up as conversations (similar to how BBM displays things), and the text bubbles are pink and green (what more could a Lilly lover want?)!

It's free, it's easy to use, and it's pretty. I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment