Does anyone have any suggestions for solo movie-going? Am I being completely ridiculous in not "getting over myself" and going to see whatever movie I'd like to see by myself?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Never Have I Ever...
...gone to see a movie alone. I'd like to, I really would, but I always feel weird about it for some reason. I know plenty of people go to movies alone all the time, but for some reason (I'm trying to be kind to my ego and not blame it on insecurity) I can't convince myself to. This means I have to wait to see quite a few movies until they come out on on-demand and/or DVD because I can't talk my friends in to going to see them with me.
Does anyone have any suggestions for solo movie-going? Am I being completely ridiculous in not "getting over myself" and going to see whatever movie I'd like to see by myself?
Does anyone have any suggestions for solo movie-going? Am I being completely ridiculous in not "getting over myself" and going to see whatever movie I'd like to see by myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment